IN-PERSON SHABBAT SERVICES HAVE RETURNED!
Masks are now optional but encouraged, with these stipulations:
- Just as when we first instituted the mask mandate, this removal of mandatory masking is subject to change if the medical situation changes: we reserve the right to reinstate a mask mandate if the case count and hospitalization rates start to rise again.
- We will continue to keep some masks beside the door for those who want to use them.
- We have been requiring vaccination to enter the building; that requirement is still in effect.
- If there is any situation in which unvaccinated people do need to enter the building, we would still require masks for them.
- We may also temporarily reinstitute mandatory masking for all if an event is anticipated to be especially heavily attended.
- To the extent possible, we will maintain the same ventilation (fans) and social distancing we’ve been using for services and other gatherings.
- There will be a reserved masks-only section of the sanctuary for those who prefer not to sit next to unmasked people.
Thank you to our Board of Trustees for your thoughtful consideration of our temple family and for these policies!